Get On The Team
On this page you can become a team member for The Great Cut Team Campaign on GoFundMe, helping us raise funds for Children With Hair Loss.
Anyone can donate to the team campaign or share it publicly. If you simply want to donate or help spread the word, you can do those things without becoming a team member.
Joining the team campaign means you will be an active fundraiser on our team, which is a bigger commitment than just donating. Here’s what that entails:
- You will need to have an account on GoFundMe.
- You will be asked to invite friends and family to donate, and to share our campaign.
- As you begin fundraising, you will appear on our team campaign leaderboard, showing how much each team member has raised.
- All donations to our team campaign are tax deductible, and all the funds you help raise will go directly to Children With Hair Loss.
- Top fundraisers will become heroes of great renown in the annals of longhair history.
If you want to fundraise to help pay for travel expenses to attend The Great Cut, you should start an individual campaign over here. Funds raised into such campaigns are not tax deductible, but still allow you to raise money for Children With Hair Loss.
If joining the team sounds like a good fit for you, fill out the form below and you’ll be sent an invitation by email.