How It Works for Hair Cutters
Hair professionals are VIPs at The Great Cut! Here’s an overview of the hair cutting and donating experience:
- You will cut hair during a 3-hour “cutting block.” For the rest of the day you are free to enjoy everything this special event has to offer!
- During your block you’ll have your own cutting station set up in the Cutting Zone, with everything provided except your shears and clippers (you’ll receive a detailed list of what is provided).
- Hair donors will come to your station one at a time, where you’ll consult with them, cut their hair donation, and tidy them up. Expect to perform 4-6 total haircuts.
- Detailed cutting and donating instructions will be provided prior to the event, as well as orientation before your cutting block.
- You are encouraged to hand out your business card or otherwise promote your business!
March 16, 2024
San Diego, California, USA