MAIL IN YOUR HAIR DONATION
Can’t make it to San Diego? You can still donate your hair and be part of the world record.
Here’s how it works:
1) Register as a Mail-In hair donor
Mail-in registration is $30 per hair donation, which will help us cover the cost of The Great Cut. In return we’ll send you an exclusive participant gift bag:
- The Great Cut drawstring backpack
- The Great Cut commemorative challenge coin
- Special Release “Let It Ride” Knockaround™ Sunglasses
- Children With Hair Loss™ Hair Ties For Guys™
2) Send in your ASAP
Once you’ve registered, we’ll email you instructions for mailing in your hair donation. Your hair will count toward the world record. We are asking all participants to ship the hair ASAP so we can ensure we receive it in time for the event on the 16th.
3) Receive your gift bag
We’ll deliver your gift bag after The Great Cut.
Children With Hair Loss Requirements
- Hair must be at least 8 inches in length (pulled straight), although longer is preferred.
- Any hair in good condition will be accepted, including dyed, chemically-treated, grey hair and locs (dreadlocks).
- Hair must be clean and dry, in a ponytail or braided, and secured on both ends.